The 70-342 Exam Practice Questions and Answers are ideal for the aspring candiates to grab exceptional grades in Microsoft 70-342 Exam! The 70-342 Questions and Answers are developed using the latest updated course content and all the answers are verified to ensure phenoment preparation for the actual 70-342 Exam!
Exam Code: 70-342
Exam Name: Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Keywords: 70-342 Exam Dumps,70-342 Practice Tests,70-342 Practice Exams,70-342 Exam Questions,70-342 PDF,70-342 VCE Free,70-342 Book,70-342 E-Book,70-342 Study Guide,70-342 Braindump,70-342 Prep Guide
Drag and Drop Question
You have an Exchange Server 2013 database availability group (DAG). Each member of the DAG has two network interfaces named Network1 and Network2. Network1 is used for client connections. Network2 is used for database replication.
You discover that replication traffic is sent over Network1.
You need to ensure that all of the database replication traffic is sent over Network2.
The solution must minimize database replication downtime.
Which three actions should you perform? To answer, move the three appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Box 1: Run the Suspend-MailboxDatabaseCopy cmdlet.
Box 2: Restore the connectivity to Network2.
Box 3: Run the Resume-MailboxDatabaseCopy cmdlet.
* You may need to suspend or resume a database copy for a variety of reasons, such as maintenance on the disk that contains a database copy, or suspend an individual database copy from activation for disaster recovery purposes.
This example suspends continuous replication for a copy of the database DB1 hosted on the server MBX1. An optional comment has also been specified.
Suspend-MailboxDatabaseCopy -Identity DB1\MBX1 -SuspendComment “Maintenance on MBX1” – Confirm:$False
This example resumes a copy of the database DB1 on the server MBX1.
Resume-MailboxDatabaseCopy -Identity DB1\MBX1
Reference: Suspend or Resume a Mailbox Database Copy
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization that contains two servers.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
EX1 and EX2 are members of a database availability group (DAG) named DAG1.
You have a database named DB1 that replicates to EX1 and EX2. EX1 fails.
You discover that DB1 does not mount on EX2.
You view the status of the mailbox databases as shown in the following table.
You need to ensure that the database attempts to mount on EX2 if EX1 fails.
What should you change?
A. The AutoDatabaseMountDial setting to Lossless
B. The AutoDatabaseMountDial setting to BestAvailabilty
C. The activation preference of DB1\EX2
D. The activation preference of DB1\EX1
* The MailboxServer.AutoDatabaseMountDial property gets or sets the automatic database mount behavior for an Exchange server that is running the Mailbox server role in a continuous replication environment after a database failover.
* The AutoDatabaseMountDial property specifies the automatic database mount behavior of a Mailbox server after a failover. Each behavior is based on the copy queue length, or the number of logs that are recognized by the passive copy that need to be replicated. If the copy queue length is greater than the value specified for the behavior, the database does not automatically mount. If the copy queue length is less than or equal to the value specified for the behavior, the Mailbox server tries to copy the remaining logs to the passive copy and mounts the database.
The database automatically mounts immediately after a failover if the queue length is less than or equal to 12.
Not A: Lossless
The database does not automatically mount until all logs generated on the active device are copied to the passive device
Your company has a data center in New York and a data center in Miami.
The company has an Exchange Server 2013 organization that contains a database availability group (DAG).
The DAG contains servers in both data centers.
The company plans to deploy Outlook Anywhere to all users.
You configure the following:
– All of the Exchange Server 2013 virtual directories in the New York data center use a host name of mail.contoso.com.
– All of the Exchange Server 2013 virtual directories in the Miami data center use a host name of miami.mail.contoso.com.
– In each data center, a certificate from an enterprise certification authority (CA) is configured to contain the following:
– A certificate principal name of mail.contoso.com
– Subject alternate names of mail.contoso.com and miami.mail.contoso.com
You need to recommend which task must be performed to meet the following requirements:
– Users always must attempt to connect first to a server in the data center where their mailbox is located.
– Users must be able to access their mailbox if a single data center fails.
What should you recommend?
A. Change the external host name of the Miami data center to mail.contoso.com.
B. Modify the ExternalUrl of the Autodiscover virtual directory of the Client Access servers.
C. Run the Set-OutlookProvider cmdlet.
D. Run the Add-AvailabilityAddressSpace cmdlet.
Use the Set-OutlookProvider cmdlet to set specific global settings using the msExchOutlookProvider attribute on the msExchAutoDiscoverConfig object in Active Directory.
A – wrong because that would only confuse the DNS resolution and not allow clients to connect to their site
B – Correct this is the only answer that specifies an external URL specific to each site
C – wrong because the Set-OutlookProvider cmdlet is Organization wide and not site-specific
D – wrong because this deals with free/busy information and not Outlook Anywhere connectivity
Your company has offices in Tokyo, Bangkok, and Shanghai.
All connections to the Internet are routed through an Internet connection in the Tokyo office. All of the offices connect to each other by using a WAN link.
The network contains 10 servers that have Exchange Server 2010 installed.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
You plan to deploy 10 servers that will have Exchange Server 2013 installed.
The servers will be configured as shown in the following table.
Each site has an IP-PBX that provides telephony services for the mailboxes in that site by using unsecured SIP over TCP 5070. The IP-PBX uses the same port to connect to multiple SIP peers.
You need to recommend which tasks must be performed to ensure that the Unified Messaging (UM) features are available to the mailboxes if a single server fails.
Which three actions should you include in the recommendation? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
A. Configure the Exchange Server 2013 Mailbox servers to listen to unsecured SIP on TCP 5070.
B. Configure the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers to listen to unsecured SIP on TCP 5070.
C. Install the Client Access server role on the Exchange Server 2013 servers in the Shanghai and Bangkok offices.
D. Configure the Exchange Server 2013 Mailbox servers as additional SIP peers that contain new pilot identifiers.
E. Configure the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers as additional SIP peers that contain new pilot
* Exchange 2013 Unified Messaging offers administrators:
/ A complete voice mail system
Unified Messaging offers a complete voice mail solution using a single store, transport, and directory infrastructure. The store is provided by a Mailbox server and forwarding of incoming calls from a VoIP gateway or IP PBX is handled by a Client Access server.
All email and voice mail messages can be managed from a single management point, using a single administration interface and tool set.
/ An Exchange security model
The Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging service on a Mailbox server and the Microsoft
Exchange Unified Messaging Call Router service on a Client Access server run as a single
Exchange server account.
* The client access server (CAS) is a server role that handles all client connections to Exchange Server 2010 and Exchange 2013. The CAS supports all client connections to Exchange Server from Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web App, as well as ActiveSync applications. The CAS also provides access to free/busy data in Exchange calendars.
The CAS is one of five server roles in Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange 2010, and one of two server roles in Exchange Server 2013. It must be installed in every Exchange Server organization and on every Active Directory (AD) site that has the Exchange mailbox server role installed.
You have an Exchange Server organization that contains five servers.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
You need to create a Lync Server SIP Unified Messaging (UM) dial plan to enable voice integration between Lync Server and Exchange Server.
Which three Exchange servers should you associate to the UM dial plans? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
C: You can enable Unified Messaging (UM) in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
You must enable the Exchange computer running the Unified Messaging server role before the Unified Messaging server can process calls for UM-enabled Exchange 2010 recipients in your Exchange organization. However, the Unified Messaging server also must be added to a UM dial plan before it can process calls for Unified Messaging.
* Requirements and Recommendations
Client Access and Mailbox. In Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Exchange UM runs as a service on these servers.
* Deploy the Exchange Mailbox server roles in each Exchange Unified Messaging (UM) forest where you want to enable users for Exchange UM.
Drag and Drop Question
You have a server that has Exchange Server 2013 installed.
You plan to configure Unified Messaging (UM) to connect to an IP-PBX.
A telecommunications administrator configures the following numbers on the IP-PBX:
– First extension number: 12100
– Last extension number: 12499
– Help extension number: 12500
– Incoming pilot number: 12000
You need to configure UM to support the following requirements:
– Users must be able to use Outlook Voice Access.
– Users must be able to receive voice mail when callers connect to the users’ extension.
– Callers must be able to dial into an automated help system hosted by your company, which uses standard menus and speech-enabled menus.
Which numbers should you use for the UM configurations? To answer, drag the appropriate number to the correct UM object in the answer area. Each number may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Box 1: 12000
Box 2: 12500
Box 3: 12000
* An Outlook Voice Access number lets a user who is enabled for Unified Messaging (UM) and voice mail access their mailbox using Outlook Voice Access. When you configure an Outlook Voice Access or subscriber access number on a dial plan, UM-enabled users can call in to the number, sign in to their mailbox, and access their email, voice mail, calendar, and personal contact information. By default, when you create a UM dial plan, an Outlook Voice Access number isn’t configured. To configure an Outlook Voice Access number, you first need to create the dial plan, and then configure an Outlook Voice Access number under the dial plan’s Outlook Voice Access option. Although an Outlook Voice Access number isn’t required, you need to configure at least one Outlook Voice Access number to enable a UM-enabled user to use Outlook Voice Access to access to their Exchange 2013 mailbox. You can configure multiple Outlook Voice Access numbers for a single dial plan.
* After you create a Unified Messaging (UM) auto attendant, incoming calls to an external telephone number that a human operator would ordinarily answer are answered by the auto attendant. Unlike with other Unified Messaging components, such as UM dial plans and UM IP gateways, you aren’t required to create UM auto attendants. However, auto attendants help internal and external callers locate users or departments that exist in an organization and transfer calls to them.
* Hunt group is a term used to describe a group of Private Branch eXchange (PBX) or IP PBX extension numbers that are shared by users. Hunt groups are used to efficiently distribute calls into or out of a specific business unit. Creating and defining a hunt group minimizes the chance that a caller who places an incoming call will receive a busy signal when the call is received. In a telephony network, a PBX or an IP PBX can be configured to have a single hunt group or multiple hunt groups. Each hunt group created on a PBX or IP PBX must have an associated pilot number. Using a pilot number helps to eliminate busy signals and to route incoming calls to the extension numbers that are available. The PBX or IP PBX uses the pilot number to locate the hunt group and in turn to locate the telephone extension number on which the incoming call was received and the extensions that are assigned to the hunt group. Without a defined pilot number, the PBX or IP PBX can’t locate where the incoming call was received.
Reference: Create a UM Auto Attendant
Drag and Drop Question
You are an administrator for a company named Contoso, Ltd. The company is an international reseller that has offices worldwide. One of the offices is located in France.
Each office contains several servers that have Exchange Server 2013 installed.
The Exchange Server organization is configured for Unified Messaging (UM).
Each office contains an IP-PBX device.
You need to ensure that callers to the France office can navigate the voice mail system menu in French.
In which order should you perform the actions? To answer, move all actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
You successfully migrate the public folders from a previous version of Exchange Server.
You discover that one of the public folder mailboxes almost reached its quota size.
You need to move some of the public folders in the public folder mailbox to another public folder mailbox.
What should you run?
You can either perform a publicfoldermoverequest, or run the splitpublicfoldermailbox.ps1 script.
Splits the given public folder mailbox based on the size of the folders.
* If the content of a public folder mailbox begins to exceed your mailbox quotas, you may need to move public folders to a different public folder mailbox.
There are a couple ways to do this. To move one or more public folders that don’t contain subfolders, you can use the PublicFolderMoveRequest cmdlets.
Reference: Move a Public Folder to a Different Public Folder Mailbox
You have a hybrid deployment of Exchange Server 2013 and Microsoft Office 365. The network does not have Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0 installed. A user named User1 reports that he cannot access his mailbox because his account is locked out.
You verify that the mailbox of User2 is hosted on Office 365.
You need to unlock the account of User1. Which cmdlet should you run?
Applies To: Office 365, Windows Azure, Windows Intune
The Set-MsolUser cmdlet is used to update a user object.
When true, the user will not be able to sign in using their user ID.
Not C: Set-Mailbox
Use the Set-Mailbox cmdlet to modify the settings of an existing mailbox.
Applies to: Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Online
You have a hybrid deployment of Exchange Server 2013 and Office 365. The mail flow between Office 365 and the on-premises Exchange Server environment is routed through an Exchange Server 2010 Edge Transport server.
Your company is assigned a new set of public IP addresses. A network administrator updates the external firewall address and all of the associated DNS records.
Office 365 users report that they cannot receive email messages from on-premises users.
You discover that outgoing email messages to Office 365 are in the Office 365 SMTP queue on an Edge server.
You need to ensure that the on-premises users can send email messages successfully to the
Office 365 users. Which tool should you use?
A. The Exchange Management Console
B. The Exchange Control Panel in Office 365
C. The Exchange Admin Center
D. The Exchange Remote Connectivity Analyzer
* The section describes the user interface elements that are common across the EAC (Exchange Admin Center).
Braindump2go New Released 70-342 Dump PDF Free Download, 155 Questions in all, Passing Your Exam 100% Easily!